Sexy Teasers
Content feed Comments Feed

Dhanush in association with an energy drink brand composes a song dedicated to the National Cricket Icon Sachin Tendulkar with the sizzling Anushka Shetty shaking a leg with him.

“It's a great honour to sing for a legend like Sachin Tendulkar. I am happy that I have been chosen to do this. He is the pride of our nation. When I was offered to do the song I didn't think twice and just knew that I had to do it. I have really worked hard on the song and I hope people enjoy it,” said Dhanush adding “No I haven't met Sachin... I don't think he knows me or that I am singing a song for him but I hope he likes the song.”

“I am not nervous about it... I don't think about what people expect out of me and just believe in working hard and giving my best. When I recorded 'Kolaveri Di' I had never thought it will become such a big hit... I had just put in my best in the song. I am just doing this song for Sachin and his fans," said Dhanush when interviewed about his anthem for Sachin Tendulkar.

The video, shot at various locations in Hyderabad is directed by Dhanush himself and is expected to go on air soon.





0 comments

Post a Comment

Blog Archive