Sexy Teasers
Content feed Comments Feed

Amy Jackson, who stunned everybody with her performance in her debut Tamil film “Madrasapattinam,” has added not one but two feathers to her cap.
     
The petite lass who is now playing a role in director Vijay's next film A.L Vijay's Thandavam is not only getting a series of Barbie Dolls inspired by her but has also been chosen to be one of the judges for the Miss Teen Pageant to be held in Texas in June.

The honour is special for Amy, who first shot into the limelight by winning the Miss Teen title.

“Miss Teen World is how I began my career. I won the title in 2008 and was crowned Miss Teen World 2009. It was only after that director Vijay, who was making Madrasapattinam then, spotted me. I owe a lot to the company — winning that title opened many doors for me. So, when I was invited to be a judge for the contest, I readily agreed. I will be in Texas in June for the contest when the Barbie dolls will be launched.”

About “Thandavam” in which she plays a half-Indian girl, Amy says, “It's a glamorous role which will suit me.”

0 comments

Post a Comment

Blog Archive