Sexy Teasers
Content feed Comments Feed

Guess who's the latest Pretty Young Thing on the block? 

Its Queensland-based pop singer Aiysha Saagar, who was recently made Australia's Gold Coast ambassador to India.

The sensational pop icon will be coming to India in August to promote her fifth album, 'Indian Girl'. When she sings in Hindi and Punjabi, you'll be left wondering if she has ever gone beyond the Indian coast and when she speaks English, her thick Australian accent draws you in.

But smoke from the fire has already made its way ahead as Aiysha's sizzling photographs that were shot to promote her music videos, are making their presence felt with her body art doing most of the talking.

Talking about her Indian roots, the Fiji-born artiste explained that her father is a Bengali and that her mother is from Chandigarh.

"There is a strong difference between Aiysha the artiste and Aiysha the person. I am a quiet person when it comes to my personal life. But on stage, it's just like I'm filled with so much energy that I can't contain myself. It's like I suddenly come to life. And body art, that is just another way to express ourself," said Aiysha.


So while pictures of her going topless and donning the Australian flag's blue, red and white make their rounds, inviting both ire from conservatives and support from liberalists, Aiysha is game for all the bouquets and brickbats that are being flung her way.

"My expressions are my own, people are entitled to their own opinions. The mayor and the CM have already shown their personal support, I don't expect everyone to like what I do," said the chirpy Aiysha.

"Take Angelina Jolie for instance - she has portrayed many sex and nude scenes, yet she is respected as the UNHCR's International Goodwill Ambassador," she added.
Actions speak louder than words!

Besides being painted in the Australian colours, the voluptuous beauty has also experimented with other body-painting themes. 

Now before you peg her as a pretty face with a sweet voice and well gifted assets, know that Aishya has degrees in accounting, law and financial planning - yes, definitely a PYT with a difference.

The foodie who is enamoured by ancient Egypt and loves to dance, comes from a family where loving music came easy with cousins and aunts either playing an instrument, or being a crooner. She has already sung with the crooner who can't do without his cap, Himesh Reshammiya, for an upcoming album.

"I'd love to act in Bollywood too - I've had a few offers, I'm just taking my time."

Meanwhile, get ready for the many concerts that she's keen on, and of course, there are bound to be episodes with some colourful body art too!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Blog Archive