Sexy Teasers
Content feed Comments Feed

Hansika’s phone hasn’t stopped ringing with congratulatory messages for her glamorous and bubbly act in Velayudham with Ilayathalapathy Vijay.

But the message tweeted by Khushboo, the ex-diva of the south screen, was so special and unforgettable for the young damsel.

“I got a message from one of my fans about what Khushboo madam tweeted after watching Velayudham. Khushboo commented on ‘Junior Khushboo’ and tweeted as follows:

“Watched Velayudham! Hansika is a cutie-pie! Don’t compare her to me as she looks much prettier than I did in my initial days in films.”

An excited Hansika says, “Coming from an actress of her stature, I feel honored and touched by her humble gesture. I literally have no words.”


Now that the film has been declared a hit, the actress can’t stop raving about her costar Vijay.

“I am thrilled that everyone is talking about my chemistry with Vijay, especially in the Chillax song. I did that song on my second day of shooting with the Velayudham unit and knowing neither Vijay nor Raja. Despite that, our on-screen chemistry worked so well. We became instant friends. Even my comedy timing has been appreciated.”

0 comments

Post a Comment

Blog Archive