Sexy Teasers
Content feed Comments Feed

Salman may be back in the city after a crucial nerve surgery and keeping up his crazy act for his films and TV shows but the actor needs to take a break after every shot to give respite to the pain near his jaw.

Talking about his nerve disorder, Salman says, “The root cause of the pain is me. Though the surgery was good, this is not one of those surgeries where you get healed instantly. For a speedy recovery one has to go by doctors instruction to the T.”

Salman further explains , “My problem is similar to what Jagjitji (Singh) is hospitalised for, if ignored. And that is something that I have been doing. I regret not having taken a break from work, for a month or so, post surgery. I know it’s a fatal disorder and am trying to keep up to the prescribed post recovery treatment. And that is exactly why Mom too has flown down to Dublin to keep a check on me.”

The actor, who came to Mumbai for just three days to shoot Bigg Boss 5, will be leaving for Dublin tomorrow. Shooting in the cold climate of Dublin has added to the actor’s woes.

“I had become much better after the eight-hour-long non-invasive surgery. In trigeminal neuralgia disorder, one is refrained from consuming anything cold or hot, or for that matter even sit in an air-conditoned ambience for long. But sadly Dublin’s cold climate has created problems in my recovery. I shoot with ear-plugs to avoid cold. I have to go back after three-four months for a test and if that gets cleared, I will be in much better shape,” said Salman. “If not, may be yet another surgery, but I don’t want to think about the negatives as of now,” said the actor.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Blog Archive