Sexy Teasers
Content feed Comments Feed

Mahie Gill is the talk of the town for having done a steamy lovemaking scene with co-star Randeep Hooda in this Friday’s release Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster.

While promoting the film in Chandigarh on Sunday, the actress opened up about the lovemaking scene and how she shed her inhibition before shooting it.

“Bold scenes that I am doing in the movie are an indispensable and inseparable part of it. But I think those scenes are only hot, and not vulgar,” Mahie Gill, who originally hails from Punjab, told reporters at a press meet.

Apparently, the scenes in the movie required Mahie to also shed her clothes.

“I shed my clothes as the movie demanded so and not to hit the headlines,” she said in a matter of fact way.

But was she comfortable doing the hot scene?

“I was not able to do it. But Vodka is just awesome. One peg of Vodka worked for me and finally I did it. Thrilled by the Vodka-effect, I loaded myself with another 3-4 pegs.” Mahie revealed on a lighter note.

Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster is directed by Tigmanshu Dhulia and also stars Jimmy Shergill. Jimmy plays Mahie’s husband in the film and Randeep plays her gangster lover.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Blog Archive