Sexy Teasers
Content feed Comments Feed

British model Scarlett Mellish Wilson, who has done item number Imported Kamariya in the forthcoming film Shanghai, says she relates the Hindi film industry to Aishwarya Rai.

"I love her (Aishwarya Rai), she defines Bollywood for me. She is the definition of Bollywood. Her acting, her beauty, she is such an amazing dancer. I think she is the ultimate, I love her," Scarlett told reporters.

Scarlett is also a big fan of Aamir Khan.

"I like Aamir Khan, I have seen a few of his movies. I saw Taare Zameen Par and I loved that. There's another movie I watched, I can't remember the name," she said adding that she also "loved other Hindi films like Housefull and Dostana."

Composers Vishal-Shekhar have composed music for Shanghai and it hits theatres June 8. The film stars Emraan Hashmi, Kalki Koechlin, Abhay Deol and Bengali superstar Prosenjit Chatterjee.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Blog Archive