Sexy Teasers
Content feed Comments Feed

After making her debut in the Hindi film Ek Tha Deewana, Amy Jackson is currently in London shooting for A.L Vijay's 'Thaandavam' with Vikram and Anushka Shetty.

"I had a lot of fun grooving to the tunes composed by G.V Prakash. He takes after his uncle and has once again done a superb job," said Amy Jackson, complimenting the young composer of the wonderful tunes that he had composed for 'Thaandavam' that was shot in Cornwall, London.

The doll faced actor who is getting south bound with 'Thaandavam' after her cinematic debut 'Madarasapattinam (2010)' has now signed her first Telugu film 'Yevadu' opposite Ram Charan.

The sexy lass while questioned of her fitness regime said "I like to switch it each week so I don't get bored of the same workout and that way, my body doesn't get used to a certain training method."

"My butt is a problem area! The minute I slip up on my diet or miss training because of work commitments, the evidence is my butt," confessed the English beauty of her inability to follow a strict diet.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Blog Archive