Sexy Teasers
Content feed Comments Feed

Post pregnancy, Lara Dutta has finally signed her first film and shall start shooting August onwards.

Lara Dutta recently claimed that she would not be returning to Bollywood anytime soon.

"I am looking at films and scripts. But I am not going to be back on the sets for at least the next couple of months because I want to make sure that my baby is secure. Only then I'll be back," said the model turned actor who delivered a baby girl in January this year.

The sexy looking wife of Mahesh Bhupathi and the mother of his child has now put an end to her self-imposed exile from the film industry signing Bejoy Nambiar's film 'David'.

Apparently Lara will start shooting for the film from August.

Not much is known about Lara's character other than the fact that David has an ensemble cast of Neil Nitin Mukesh, Tabu, Vikram, Monica Dogra and others.


0 comments

Post a Comment

Blog Archive