Sexy Teasers
Content feed Comments Feed

Item girl Rakhi Sawant is all set to star in the Bengali remake of "The Dirty Picture" to be directed by Bengali actress-turned-politician Shatabdi Roy. The sizzling queen of item girls who is all set to turn a full fledged actor said that she will be better than the National Award winning actress Vidya Balan.

"The film is based on the life of an item girl and it is only befitting that I take on the role as I am the original item girl of Bollywood. I admire Vidya a lot. I think she is a great actress and she did a great job in the film. But now it is my turn and I will do a better ooh lala than her. After this film I am hoping that everyone will chant only my name," said Rakhi Sawant, the 33 year old sex siren.

"Although I'm best known for my bold image, I'm very nervous and thrilled about filming intimate kissing and love making scenes that I've never done before. I have only done item songs and done small parts in films."


This will be the very first time that Rakhi Sawant would be seen performing in a full fledged film with dialogues, song and dance besides numerous item songs and TV shows. 

"I have already done an item song in Shatabdi's film 'Om Shanti'. I am learning Bengali because I want to dub for myself. I have asked the director to give me the full Bengali script written in Hindi," boasted the item girl turning actor who is all set to get more tongues wagging than the original.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Blog Archive