Sexy Teasers
Content feed Comments Feed

Some of Vikram's acclaimed Tamil movies have found takers in Bollywood. His hit Sethu, written and directed by Bala, was remade in Hindi with Salman Khan as Tere Naam. Directed by Satish Kaushik, the flick went on to be a hit for Sallu bhai as well.

The rights of another one of Bala's films have been bought by Satish Kaushik but this time it was nine years later than the release of its original!

Released in 2003, Pithamagan, which also stars Vikram, was a critically acclaimed film. So why has the director bought the rights so late? "I didn't have too much clarity with whom the rights were till recently. I saw the movie when it released and loved it but I took a gap from remakes," said director Satish Kaushik, who has just started work on his next project that is still in its initial stages.

Like most directors today who are vying to cast Bollywood's hit machine Salman Khan, in their films, Satish also is eyeing him. But if the director had to wait for him, the wait would be unbelievably long considering Sallu doesn't have dates!

"I haven't approached Salman yet. I need to first finish the script first and then I may approach him for it. But I think he is perfect for Vikram's role. I haven't finalized any of the cast as of now," said the filmmaker.

"Once the movie goes on the floors, I plan to invite him over. It's always good that the film's original director is part of the project. He'll be able to give additional inputs," he said adding that he plans to tweak the original script to suit the audiences in the north.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Blog Archive