Sexy Teasers
Content feed Comments Feed

Tena Desae and her prior films - 'Yeh Faasle' and 'Sahi Dhande Galat Bande'in Hindi - may have gone unnoticed, but her third film was not just noticed but also attracted the international attention being directed by John Madden, whose previous work includes Oscar Winner 'Shakespeare in Love.

John Madden's 'The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel' features an ensemble cast, with Judi Dench, Dev Patel, Celia Imrie, Bill Nighy, Ronald Pickup, Maggie Smith, Tom Wilkinson and Penelope Wilton as a group of British retirees staying in an ancient retirement hotel in India run by Sonny played by Dev Patel.

Tena Desae, the pretty Indian model turned actor adds the Indian flavor to the film as the beautiful Sunaina, with Whom Sonny is madly in Love with..

Fresh from the positive reviews that the film has generated, Tena is ecstatic as she says, "I was so edgy prior to the release, because this film was going to be seen all over the world. While I had experienced the excitement of working with an ensemble cast, seeing myself on the big screen was going to be a totally different affair! And I must say, the initial reactions have really made me happy."

As the young actress is excited with her debut international film, ask her how she's dealing with comparisons being made to Freida Pinto and she says, "We both may have started the same way, but obviously we are different individuals and will chart our film journeys in our own ways. Honestly speaking, the comparisons with Freida don't really rattle me. I was almost prepared that this will happen!"

And now that Tena will be flooded with film offers, does it mean bye-bye to modeling?

"Why should I have to say bye to one thing to do another? I can do lots of things at one time and as much as I love to do films, I'd love to do ads as well!," said the gorgeous belle of her desire to continue modelling while she acts.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Blog Archive