Sexy Teasers
Content feed Comments Feed

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has gone from modelling sexy underwear to designing her own lingerie line.

The 25-year-old actress, who has starred in advertisements for both Victoria’s Secret and Agent Provocateur, used her expertise to create her own range for UK retail giant Marks and Spencer.

The Rosie For Autograph collection will include silk lingerie sets, camisoles, French knickers and kimono-style robes.

“M and S is an iconic British brand, adored by many, so I’m very excited to be launching my debut lingerie line with them,” said Rosie adding “I thoroughly enjoyed collaborating with the design team to create my dream collection, and I’m looking forward to a fun and creative time ahead.”

The ‘Transformers: Dark of the Moon’ star’s range will hit store shelves in September.

For now, squint to the Agent Provocateur advertisement film below,


0 comments

Post a Comment

Blog Archive